SAHYADRI College of Engineering & Management is a decade old Premier Institute in Karnataka with a mission to produce “Industry Ready” Engineers & Mangagement professionals. In line with their vision , SAHYADRi promoted “CALIPER Engineering & Lab Pvt Ltd”, composite High-Tech Company to serve niche industries in Aerospace, Defence, Nuclear, Oil & Gas sectors. CALIPER also imparting “Industrial Training” to engineering students to enable the building engineers to be productive in their career, from the world, “GO”
Craftly blended with young & experienced mind as well participative project management utilizing creative brains of engineering students is the innovative work culture adopted by CALIPER. In the long run , combined with SAHYADRI CALIPER will be the center of many Mechanical Engineering Start-ups & Incubators.
Every successful idea is build around knowledgeable & experienced human resource. CALIPER is not an exception, hence roped in key manpower, having decades of rich industrial experience as well as having global knowledge / reach..
Company objectives :
Technology absorption from developed nations & adoption to suit our nation are the key strength of CALIPER. Working hand to hand with Industries, to deliver highly talented Engineers, is our motto !
- Up-skilling Mechanical Engineering Students to be “Industry Ready” in challenging Industrial Sectors like Defence, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas.
- Training budding Engineers on “Best Manufacturing Practices” through real time production for the critical sectors.
- Participating in “Make In India” program of PSUs, undertaking R & D projects utilising collective young brains of Sahyadri.
- Be a platform for “Mechanical Incubators” and mentoring center for more “Start-Ups”.
CEL’s Vendor Upgrade Program makes switching your machining source easy and hassle free!
At CEL we are NOT limited to machining, we also do Controlled Outsourcing .At CEL Services, we understand: upgrading to a better-quality machining vendor could be a logistics nightmare—which is exactly why we created our 3-Step Vendor Upgrade Program. Through this program, we work with you to plan and anticipate every step so that you realize a BETTER quality PART for less money — and WITHOUT any production delays or lost productivity.
- Part Analysis and Redesign : We’ll assess your current part or component, conduct appropriate R&D, and apply innovative engineering to determine if we can create the part more effectively or efficiently.
- Machined Part Prototyping : With a better design in mind, we can create a 3-D model or working prototype, allowing us to test and refine the component prior to production.
- Inventory Machining & Management : Once your “better part ” is tested and approved, we can begin developing your part or subassembly through a Contract Manufacturing arrangement.
First, you realize volume-discounts, with payments extended to coordinate with your actual part or product usage for a more positive and controlled cash-flow. Second, our ability to warehouse inventory means you can avoid inventory shortages and excess inventory spending.
To learn more about the advantages of our proven Vendor Upgrade Program, call or email us today!
Dedicated, secure departments include :
- Project R&D, Scheduling, and Project Management
- CAD Engineering and Design
- Modeling and Prototype Building
- CNC Machining
- Milling Horizontal
- Vertical Milling
- Grinding and Deburring
- Dot Pin Marking
- Robotic welding
- Quality Assurance Inspection and Reporting
- Subassembly and Testing
- Inventory Storage
Contact Details :
- Mobile: +91 89400 46168
- S. M. Sunder