- Ph.D.: “Women’s Participation in the Panchayat Raj’.
- M.Phil: “A study on Problems and Prospects of Women Panchayat Representatives”.
- M.A: Political Science.
- From Eisenhower Foundation, Philadelphia, USA in 2004, President George H.W. Bush was the head of the Foundation.
- Agriculture & Farming.
- Supporting Business Entrepreneurship.
- Research & Development in Technical Education.
ACADEMIC CONTRIBUTION & SERVICES:
- Established a charitable trust called Bhandary Foundation ®
- Running an Engineering & Management College at Mangalore.
- Creating awareness in the younger generation on AIDS/HIV & Drug Abuse.
- Providing free education to orphans and to the financially weaker sections.
- Established a Govt. Research Centre that motivates young research scholars.
SPORTS PROMOTION, PATRONSHIPS & SOCIAL
- VICE PRESIDENT: Karnataka State Amateur Athletic Association.
- PRESIDENT: Shimoga District Handball Association.
- Actively conducted and getting involved in sports and cultural promotion.
- A Project named “RAJIV VIKAS KENDRA” had been proposed to Hon’ble Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh to provide ONE CRORE job opportunities later the same approved by the Union Cabinet and implemented as Rural Common Service Centre – C S Cs on 21st Sep 2006 and provided the budget for Rs 5742 crores to establish one lack centers to provide employment opportunities for rural youths.
- Proposed INDIRA JYOTHI to Karnataka Government to provide 10 lac GAS CONNECTION to people below poverty line in the rural area and the same was included in the 2004 Budget by Hon’ble Chief Minister.
As a young political leader, have represented Government as well as party in many International Youth Exchange Programmes held in various countries; through this program, had the opportunity to interact with various leaders.
- Represented Congress party, on the invitation of American Council of Young Political Leader (ACYPL) USA, as a young political leader to interact the young generation leaders at USA and was a witness to the 9/11 attack on Pentagon at Washington at that time.
- As a member of Government of India delegation, attended the World AIDS Conference at Barcelona, SPAIN in July 2002, along with former Prime Minister.
- Visited ISRAEL in July 2003 on the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a high profile delegation of Young Indian leadership.
- Participated in the US Presidential Election 2004, as a part of Eisenhower fellowship program.
- Participated in the India Independence Day Parade in New York, in 2006 as a Guest of Honor.
- Lead The Indian Delegation to World Youth Festival in ALGERIA in 2006.
- As part of the Youth Exchange program travelled to Macedonia, Cuba, Vietnam, China, Moscow, Switzerland, Hungary, U.K, Albania, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Srilanka, Italy, Canada, Bosnai, Turkey, Ireland, Moraco, Egypt, Malaysia, and Prague.
- Attended many National and International Conferences, Workshops & Seminars at Czechoslovakia, Germany, Belgium, Singapore and Srilanka regarding academics.