- Initiated to Construct Congress Bhavan for the District Congress committee at Shimoga. Main donor of the project and collected fund from well-wishers of the Party. Total cost of the Project is Rs 1.50 crores.
- A Project named “RAJIV VIKAS KENDRA” had been proposed to Hon’ble Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh through Hon’ble Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi to provide ONE CRORE job opportunities later the same approved by the Union Cabinet and implemented as Rural Common Service Centre (C S Cs) in 21st Sep 2006 and provided the budget for Rs 5742 crores to establish one lack centers to provide the employment opportunities for the rural youths.
- A Proposal called INDIRA JYOTHI was proposed to Karnataka Government to provide 10 lac GAS CONNECTION to people below poverty level and the same was included in the 2004 Budget by Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri S M KRISHNA.
AS a young political leader had represented Government as well as party in many International Youth Exchange Programmes held in various countries, has met many leaders, young political leaders and interacted.
- Represented Congress party, on the invitation of American Council of Young Political Leader (ACYPL), USA from 9th Sept. 2001, and was a witness to the 9/11 attack at Pentagon, Washington.
- As a member of Government of India delegation, attended the World AIDS Conference at Barcelona, SPAIN in July 2002.
- Visited ISRAEL in July 2003 on the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a high profile delegation of Indian Young leadership.
- Participated in the US Presidential Election 2004, as a part of Eisenhower fellowship program.
- Participated in the India Independence Day Parade in New York, USA in 2006 as a Guest of Honor.
- Lead The Indian Delegation to World Youth Festival in ALGERIA in 2006.
Part of the Youth Exchange program travelled to Macedonia, Cuba, Vietnam, China, Moscow, Switzerland, Hungary, U.K, Albania, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Srilanka, Italy, Canada, Bosnai, Turkey, Ireland, Moraco, Egypt, Malaysia, and Prague.