Dr. Madhavi Lokhande, Dean-WeSchool (Welingkar Education), Bangalore Campus along with Mr. Haren and Mr. Vinayak Prabhu from Kedex Educom were at Sahyadri to view the Campus and interact with the MBA Faculty and students.
During the first half, the Welingkar Team visited the in-house industries and start-ups, interacted with the industry heads and then had a presentation about ‘Sahyadri MBA’ by Dr. Vishal Samartha, Director-MBA. The team was keen on interacting with the MBA Faculty members and during the discussion; Dr. Madhavi shared the uniqueness in their PGDM programme at WeSchool. She also explained about the various PGDM programmes they offer and mentioned how each programme is different from the other. Post Lunch, Dr. Madhavi addressed the MBA students and also sat through the presentations of the in-house industries and startups.
Key Takeaways of the Day:
- Nurture “Thought Leadership” with SOS (Self, Organization and Society) Approach.
- Last degree on your CV should speak/sing about you
- Don’t crib – You are doing for yourself and commit that you will do your best
- Enormous Learning leads to Earning, not only money but a Personality Brand called as “YOU”
- 3A Principle – Acquisition of Knowledge, Application of the Knowledge and Assimilation of Knowledge (Internalize / Assimilate in you)
Dr. Madhavi, in her concluding remarks of the visit, appreciated the whole set-up sat Sahyadri and mentioned that there are some colleges who are doing on par with the premier institutions and with appropriate collaborations can do very well in the market.